Ethos & Values
"Community, Growth and Achievement"
Together there is no question that we want the highest possible standards of education and care for the children. Lincroft is a school where children excel, achieve and enjoy, make their own positive contribution and where their health, safety and well-being is understood and promoted.
We aim to create a school community in which every child matters and thrives. We provide each child with the opportunity for growth – personal, emotional and intellectual. We aim to ensure that every child fulfils their potential and has the opportunity to excel.
You will have the full commitment of caring, enthusiastic and knowledgeable teachers, support staff and governors working with you to achieve the very best for your child.
In this school:
- we want the children to attend, enjoy and be ready for school
- we aim to achieve stretching national educational standards
- we promote healthy lifestyles and choices for the students
- we ensure that children have security and stability, are cared for and are safe
- we encourage law-abiding, positive behaviour; with students choosing not to bully or discriminate
- we ensure that students engage in decision making and support their community and environment
- we develop students’ self-confidence, self-esteem, independence and encourage enterprising behaviour
- we provide opportunities for the students to personalise their learning and to engage in a wide range of activities that prepare them for modern life
We provide each child with the opportunity for growth – personal, emotional and intellectual. We aim to ensure that every child fulfils their potential and has the opportunity to excel.